Wednesday 15 August 2012

We all scream for Ice Cream!

First of all, sorry for not posting the last couple of days, not a lot of stuff going on in the world of Jess that's bloggable :( sad times!
Moving on, Cornwall is known for it's ice cream but I never knew it had such odd flavours! I went to a place in Padstow with the most amazingly yummy and weird flavoured ice creams! They have the usual boring ones like vanilla and chocolate but they also had flavours like bubblegum (bright blue, may I add!), Turkish delight, and my personal favourite, lemon meringue :D it's so yummy, it actually has pieces of meringue in it! I'm going to be sad when I leave Cornwall on Saturday as there isn't anywhere to get ice cream like that at home! :(
P.s. sorry about the crappy picture, it was too good to resist eating most of it before I'd taken a picture of it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment