Friday 12 October 2012

Autumn!

I love autumn. It's my favourite season! It's cold which means wrapping up in pretty coats and scarves, but not cold enough to snow :) and everything is always so pretty! The leaves are such nice colours, and when the sun hits them they turn a gorgeous gold colour which makes the world look as valuable and rich as it is :) I love nature and autumn just brings all of my love to light :) and crunchy leaves under your feet, who doesn't love that?!
I went to Starbucks (what a surprise?!) in my free today and they were playing jazz - I love jazz so much, especially in coffee shops, it makes me feel like I'm in 1950's New York, I'll step out of the coffee shop and I'll be standing on a busy avenue, filled with well dressed people and loud noises and great smells from shops and stalls and everyone will be friendly and polite, there will also be people playing the sax on a street corner and it'll be amazing. I've always wanted to visit New York, I know, it's normal, but out looks so exciting, I'm not from the city so I've always wanted to see what city life is like :) and America is so different to England. I also have a slight obsession with the 1950s, I love the fashion and culture and I just love it :)
Anyway, I've got to go to ancient history in a bit so I'll blog later! DFTBA people! x

No comments:

Post a Comment