Friday 19 October 2012

Here comes the sun

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few days, I've been so busy with college work, it's unreal! I still have to finish all of my essays for English, Classics & Ancient History >.<
Good news though! I'm out of my funk mostly! My awesome friends (I love you guys, Clara gets a shout out!) helped cheer me up and if I told you details then thanks for helping ^.^ but yus, I have awesome friends :)
I lost my umbrella a while back and I still haven't got one! -.- there's one on order that should be arriving soon-ish but it rained really badly today and I had to hide under my coat without a hood again :P not a fun walk to the station.
My phone decided it didn't want to turn the screen on for about an hour earlier though...it was so annoying! Luckily my dad fixed it :) THANK YOU DAD! :D technology just hates me, I've decided :3
Anyway, I have to leave you lovely people and struggle through my essays once again, DFTBA guys :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment