Monday 15 October 2012

Hulk...smash.

MY FRIEND BROUGHT MY CAPTAIN AMERICA JUMPER IN TO COLLEGE TODAY AND OH MY LIFE IT'S THE MOST AMAZING JUMPER EVER. It's so baggy and comfy, I love it :D plus it's Captain America, what's not to like?! Okay, so it was £12 from the guys section in Primark, but it's so great :D it's actually decent fit and material too! :3 I love it, it's perfect for college ^^ I've attached a picture of me in my Captain America jumper :3 see how happy I look when I'm wearing it! ;P
On a slightly related note, I'm going to be set 3 essays over the next week .___. I've already been set an essay for Classics, waiting for my English lit essay plan back so I can start the essay tomorrow and I have to do an essay plan for Ancient history for Wednesday! In all honesty, I'm excited to find out how I fare at A level essays compared to GCSE :3 hopefully I'm good at it, I want to get decent grades so I can go to Uni :) I love college so much, so many awesome people and teachers :')
Anyway, off to help at Brownies in a bit with their PJ night...time to bring out the lounge trousers/jogging bottoms!!! They're so comfy! :D DFTBA people! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment