Sunday 11 November 2012

Computer vs. Phone

Recently I've been doing more blogs from my computer instead of from my phone like I do usually and I actually find it easier and nicer!
Blogging from my phone is good when I'm out and I get sudden inspiration for a blog post; then I can write it there and then before I forget the ideas. I find blogging on my phone a bit rubbish too though. For starters, you don't get to manually add photos where you want them, they're just added to the bottom of the post, and you can't even give them a caption which really sucks!
Blogging from the computer means that you can change the font, change the writing from normal to bold or italics which you can't actually do on the phone! You can also add photos where you want, add captions and add links a lot easier than on a phone. However, with a computer, you don't have the mobility you would otherwise get from a phone. When you get an inspiration, you can't automatically just get your computer out of your bag and start typing.
The obvious answer would be a laptop! Hopefully some time in the future I'll be able to get one but it really isn't in the near near future. I'll just have to hope that it'll be around next year sometime! :D
My replacement computer is dying so I really hope that a laptop will be a replacement when one can be afforded :)
What's your guys' views on phones vs computers? Do you have a favourite? Do you want to sacrifice inspiration for appearance or the other way around? Let me know! :)

By the way, I have a new favourite artist! I've loved her for a while but I've re discovered her, Ingrid Michaelson is just amazing!!! She has the cutest songs and they're so pretty! She does amazing covers and amazing original songs! Plus she originally wrote 'Parachute' (Performed by Cheryl Cole) and performed a (much better) version of it! :D I suggest you check her out! Start with this song, its one of my favourites by her:
Ingrid Michaelson - You and I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6aN4sWX68&feature=BFa&list=UUmyAvsS7zUzuK6ijKLlG51w
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment