Monday 19 November 2012

Distance is a bitch sometimes

Some of you know that me and Simon broke up yesterday :(
It was pretty much mutual though so I'm weirdly not a crumpled crying mess on the floor. We're still friends so it's okay because it hasn't ended badly like my other relationships.
Basically, because we couldn't see each other enough, the relationship was putting unwanted and unneeded pressure on both of us, and was hurting us pointlessly. I really hate distance sometimes, I wish it was faster and cheaper to get to London :/ it would make life SO much easier.
It was just at a time where we're both too busy with school work to actually make it work, so we're just going to be friends for the moment. :)
But who knows what the future may bring! And as I'm a strong believer in fate and all of that stuff; if it's meant to be, it'll find a way of coming back to us eventually :)
Just thought you guys should know :)
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment