Sunday 4 November 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

THE RED CUPS HAVE ARRIVED. OMG IM SO HAPPY. Me & le famille (I actually took German, haven't done French properly for 2ish years now ;D) went to Reading after lunch and Dad got me a Gingerbread Latte! Oh, how I've missed them! THEY TASTE SO GOOD :3 I love Christmas and all the things it brings x3 everything seems just that little bit cosier and warmer, even though it's getting colder and more bitter outside ^.^ That along with the Peppermint Mocha is perfection in a cup :3 plus I got a Krispy Kreme doughnut (well, mum & dad did :P) so that's 2 bits of perfection I've had today :'3 I'm rather happy right now :D
I'm going bowling with college friends tonight, it's going to be so much fun! :D I'm exciiiited! :D
Anyway, my Internet is going to go in a bit so I'll talk later! :) DFTBA!!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment