Tuesday 25 December 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you guys all have a fantastic day and got what you wanted!!
I'm honestly so happy, today has been so good! I love my presents and the food has been amazing, it's so nice to just spend time with the family! We're going to play games in a bit, everyone is stuffed full! I'm writing my first blog post from my brand new laptop/tablet which is really exciting and awesome!! It'd so good!! It doesn't have iTunes but it's so good because now I can use the proper windows to do my work with instead of the mac windows which doesn't have the proper referencing tools. Now I have the right stuff for college so I can do work in Starbucks now too! It's so so good!
I also got these adorable slippers from Santa! They're fluffy inside too, I love them :)
 
My cute slippers!!
I also got given season 2 of Sherlock!!! I'm so happy, now I have both seasons! I have one of Regina Spektor's albums and a mixed album of Ingrid Michaelson's, it's 2 and a bit albums in one!
My family know me so well though, I've been given so much chocolate and sweets, it's great!
Another awesome thing is that my Auntie gave me a Starbucks mug and another gift card! :) I'm slowly growing a mug collection now! My friend also got me an Edward Monkton mug and a Baker street sticker! My friends know me so well. I also got moustache cookie cutters which is so cool :D and Santa got me stick on moustaches too so I'm going to have a bit of fun with them! :P
I won't go on though, I'm just so happy with all of my presents because they're all so awesome and me! I know they're all going to get good usage out of all of them :3
I'm such a 5 year old at Christmas, it's so exciting, I looooove it!

On a totally different note, I've finally heard the songs from A Very Potter Senior Year, it's amazing1 I can't wait until the actual production is put up on YouTube next year, it sounds like it's going to be fantastic! I need to find the script on the internet somewhere soon! :D
 Doctor who tonight as well! I'm so excited! I just hope it's happier than Merlin was last night! I was so close to crying! Merlin has been a part of my life for 5 years now, I've watched it right from the beginning and now it's finished for good! :( But it was a really good end, so well done and the actors were fantastic, I just wish it had gone on for longer because I'm going to miss it; now I have to buy the box sets for all of the series and just watch them back! :P
It's also Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil's Christmas radio show on Radio1 tonight too, I'm so excited, I love them so so much :D
Anyway, I should go, not right to be away from the family on Christmas! I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the day, I know I will!
Jess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment