Saturday 15 December 2012

Lions and Llamas!

Over the last month or so, I've been watching a couple of YouTubers called Dan (Danisnotonfire) and Phil (AmazingPhil). They are so so funny, I must have watched over 30 videos just since last weekend, I think I've found a new obsession and love :3 they live in london as well and they're so so weird, but amazing too :') I assume most of you have seen their videos because they're awesome, but if you haven't:
Dan's YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire
Phil's YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingPhil

On another equally awesome note, I"M SEEING THE HOBBIT TOMORROW! I'm so so excited, it's one of the few times I've been invited to do something with my college friends so I'm happy! But I have to finish off a lot of work before I go :( Classics work, my english coursework essay plan, a practice paper for biology and some other questions for biology. I basically have to re-read the Odyssey, Hamlet and Macbeth, and go through an entire term's worth of biology work .___. It's going to be murder but SO WORTH IT!! :D

Gotta go finish that now so talk later!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment