Tuesday 29 January 2013

I'm moving to new york 'cause I've got problems with my sleep.

I've been ill and off college again today! I hate it so much, I got 2 hours solid sleep last night then teeny bits of sleep for 8 hours after. Not fun. I really don't like missing college because it's so hard catching up with work. Luckily I only have 2 lessons tomorrow and then I get to go home and hopefully get better quicker!
I also got a few emails today telling me the date for my UCL taster course has changed and the programme for the classics open day at Oxford in march! It looks really interesting and there's an opportunity to go to 2 different lectures which will be really awesome! I'm so excited!
Anyway, I need an early night to get better for tomorrow!
Jess xx

P.S. I have a slight obsession with 'Moving to New York' by The Wombats, it's such a good song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD92J4W9n04

No comments:

Post a Comment