Friday 18 January 2013

Snow days and university!

So college texted everyone last night to say it was cancelled today because of a severe snow warning; boy were they right!
I got a lie in today for the first time in ages, I definitely needed it! When I woke up it was white outside!! I don't usually like snow because it disrupts everything, but because college was cancelled anyway, it's awesome! I've decided that I'm spending the day in my pjs, in bed with my laptop and phone with hot chocolate, lion cereal and a film! Perfect day if I do say so myself! I do wish I had someone to cuddle with though, that would be nice. I miss cuddles though tbh, the one cruddy thing about being single D:

 
The view from my bedroom window, you can barely tell the pavement from the road!!!




My amazing Gingerbread hot chocolate with cinnamon and chocolate
 in my Starbucks mug that I got for Christmas, its so good!!!
 
I just got an email from UCL saying that I've got a place on the taster day that they've got on 13th February!!!!!!! I'm actually beyond excited because the course is Ancient worlds/Classics which is the course I want to apply for at UCL when I have to choose my Unis next year!!! So if it goes well I'll know if I want to go or not!!! I had to choose from 3 workshops so I decided to pick one where I get to study Greek writing and books, and seeing what the papyrus say about culture and society of ancient civilisations which is amazing and so interesting! Today has just turned out AMAZING!!

I'm off to snuggle in my duvet, eat cereal and watch Notting Hill, I'll probably write another post later!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment