Friday 15 February 2013

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...

Today I was inspired by Sweet Lemon and their talk about fashion and just everything from clothes to arts to business!
I've decided to make a series of posts (One of each word in the title) dedicated to the clothes I wear! It's a bit of a spur-of-the-moment idea but if it goes right I think this will not only be really fun but actually quite entertaining! Plus it gives me a topic for 4 days in a row for my blog!! I don't know if its just me that finds this a cool idea but hopefully you guys will enjoy it!
It sounds a bit weird at the moment but hopefully it'll make a bit more sense tomorrow when I do the first post!
It's the first time I've tried to do anything like this so it's going to be a bit of fun! Crossed fingers it works out okay!
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment