Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pinterest!

I have a new website love!
Pinterest is a bit like tumblr without all of the crazy fandom stuff. If you find a picture you like, you 'pin' in to one of the boards you have created on your wall (not sure what it's officially called but you put boards on your wall, right?) and you can re-pin other people's pictures, add your own and then others can re-pin those! It's rather addictive though and all of the pictures on there are so pretty...it's like my nice wish tumblr filled with the things I wish my blog looked like if it wasn't a multi-fandom mess!
I find loads of recipes, quotes, famous pieces of art, unknown art, doodles, clothes, room designs and loads more on there so it's just fantastic!
If you don't have Pinterest, get it! If you do, follow me at TheAdorableDork as per usual!
Jess xx

P.S. Sorry about it taking so long to upload a new post, I have crazy amounts of work and revision. Expect the next post Friday at the earliest!
P.P.S. I also found out that I get my January exam results back on Thursday - EEP. I'm so unbelievably nervous, I'm certain I failed biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment