Monday 11 March 2013

Whistle while you work...

So, work has taken over my life, I don't have time to do anything but work and I'm still not getting time to revise!! What's that even about?! It doesn't make sense to me!
Luckily, I've been working from my bed so I can get home, slip in to my pjs and sit on my bed doing work until stupidly late hours for a school night. I'm super happy that I have a YouTube playlist of calm songs that I just have on in the background as I do my classics notes so it isn't as bad as it could be!

Song list
40 Mark Strasse - The Shins
Just Be - Paloma Faith
O Children - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (The song used in Harry Potter - DH 1!!)
Down the Drain - Orla Gartland
Moving to New York - The Wombats
World Without You - Hudson Taylor
Fools - Lauren Aquilina
Bones - Lewis Watson
Pompeii (acoustic version) - Bastille
King - Lauren Aquilina
Rings Round Roses - Gabrielle Aplin

So there you have it! Some of my favourite songs at the moment and all good to just do work to as none of them are really get up and dance!
I'll post on later in the week, some things are actually happening at the end of the week so I will finally have some bloggable material! Yay!
Jess xx

2 comments: