Friday 13 September 2013

Friends and realisations.

It was my friend's pre-birthday celebrations today because her birthday is tomorrow and is spending it with her family so me and a few others went to Pizza Express at lunch and then spent the following free with her and a couple of my other closer friends. Lauren had a lesson last so I hung around with a couple of other friends for that time which was a lot of fun because we got to just talk about whatever and rant about lots which was awesome! We then went back to Lauren's house to hang out for a little while and the four of us squashed on to a sofa to watch Friends which was great. It was the first time that I've fully realised that I do have close friends at college and I'm so grateful for them because they're really fun to hang out with. I'm happy I've finally figured this out! 
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment