Monday 30 September 2013

September!

It's the end of September which also means the end of my post challenge! I'm really happy to say that I actually managed to do equal to a post every day! It was quite hard to think of ideas towards the end but luckily my spending habits gave me a few extra things to talk about! 
I've had quite a few more views this month which is really nice to see! Hopefully people keep coming back after this month is over!
I've found that doing a blog post each day has actually been great because it means that I get a little time off doing homework and I get to just write for myself a little each day which I really love. It's a great stress reliever to be able to write about whatever I feel like and other things I love instead of doing solid work all of the time. 
Thanks for reading guys! 
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment