Saturday 19 October 2013

Recent Lipstick Buys

Over the past month or so, I've been going into Boots during some of my frees and when I've had the money, I've bought some too!
Left to Right: MUA lipstick in shade 10, Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in shade 107,
Natural Collection in Rose Bud and Natural Collection in Raspberry

Same as above.

MUA in 10
I've heard so many good things about the MUA lipsticks and for only £1, I couldn't resist! I will definitely be buying some more of this range when I stop by a Superdrug again! 
I'm really surprised at how much I like this lipstick, it's amazing quality for the price; it's really creamy and soft! It doesn't last very long but you can't expect it to as it's so cheap!

Rimmel Kate Matte in 107
I cracked and I bought it! I've had this for a few days and I've worn it pretty much every day; I love it! This is probably my favourite lipstick I've ever bought; it stays on for such a long time and it looks amazing! I love the colour so much and it's so perfect for Autumn and Winter. It's creamy and I love the matte look - most of my lipsticks have a shine so it's a nice change!

Natural Collection in Rose Bud
This is one of those 'lip colour but better' lipsticks. It's a really pretty shimmery pale pink which is so lovely. Natural Collection do the nicest formulas for lipsticks. They don't last too long but they're so moisturising and creamy, I love them!

Natural Collection in Raspberry
This has been talked about a lot by bloggers for a while so I decided to buy it and I wasn't disappointed! This colour is a gorgeous bright pink and it's another great Autumn/Winter shade. Natural Collection lipsticks are only £1.89 so it wasn't wholly surprising that it broke at the base a day after I got it, just disappointing! It's still usable though which is great! There are always lip brushes if worst comes to worst though!

The Natural Collection lipstick isn't online which I find really stupid but they're available in Boots!

Hope you guys liked reading about these! I love all of these colours and suggest all of them, none of them are expensive, the most expensive is the Rimmel one at £5.49!
Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh here in Argentina we don't have MUA lipsticks and it's such a shame because it looks good :( However, I loved your review :)
    I'm sorry I take a few days to reply, now I'm following you back on Bloglovin dear! Let's keep in touch.
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a shame because for the price they're really good! Thank you! :)
      Thank you so much! Yes, it would be lovely!
      xx

      Delete
  2. hey;
    loved your blog and liked Rimmel kate Matte 107 (gonna buy this colour for sure
    helpful blog
    lets follow each other.. http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    Love
    Maisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it's such a great colour!!
      Thank you and yeah, that would be great! :)
      xx

      Delete