Thursday 28 November 2013

2014 Blogger Challenge!

I have a lot of work at the moment so when I came across this little piece of awesome on Barbs' blog, I just couldn't resist joining in on the fun!


This was basically thought up by Gaby of AnotherGirlyBlog who now has over 200 bloggers on board! 

So what is it about?
On the 1st and 3rd weeks each month of 2014, Gaby will send out a topic for each blogger involved to write about. It doesn't matter what type of blog you are, she's encouraging bloggers to write about things they wouldn't usually cover which I think is rather exciting and I can't wait to start! 
I've been struggling for ideas and time recently so having set topics and blogging times will be quite interesting and I hope it works out pretty well!
I really hope to meet and speak to new bloggers through this and if you're interested, all you have to do is email Gaby with your name, URL and email address by following the link to her post above and she will add you to the ever-growing list! 
The first email goes out on 9th of December so hopefully you guys will join in the fun! 
Jess xx


6 comments:

  1. I've just joined it, thanks for doing a post on this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's going to be so much fun! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I may want to join this! It looks so fun!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined in on the fun! Yay! Looking forward to the themes!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete