Thursday 21 November 2013

Soap and Glory Girl-O-Whirl Gift Set

I've been feeling quite under the weather the last few days so to cheer myself up, I went to Boots today and bought the Soap and Glory Girl-O-Whirl gift set! It was on offer this week for £19 down from £40 so I decided that I would treat myself and I bought it!
I've never really tried Soap and Glory products so I'm really excited to see what this set is like!

It comes in a gorgeous, sleek zip-up case with the soap and glory emblem on the front. I think it's quite big but I love the layout in the case. It's thin enough to slip into a larger handbag so would be good for travelling somewhere for a few days as it has pretty much everything a girl needs for a face of make up! 
Such pretty packaging!
I love the layout, I can't wait to properly try everything out!

The set contains: 
- 6 Lidstuff eyeshadow shades
- 6 Supercolourfabulipstick shades 
- Thick & Fast super volume mascara
- Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick in Nudist
- Glow All Out luminizing highlighter
- Solar Powder bronzer
- Eyeshadow brush
- Lip brush
- Blusher brush

The eyeshadow shades are perfect - there's a great mix of neutrals and brights with matte and shimmer shadows which is great for mixing and matching looks! I'm really excited to see how they look on and how long they stay for!

From top to bottom: Vanilla, Minky,  Wild Blue, Dandy Plum, Black Gold and Smokin' 
This is the only part of this kit that I've tried so far and I love it. I've never used a crayon lip product before and I quite like it! The colour is absolutely perfect, a brighter pink than my lips with a slight shimmer to make them look subtly prettier! Another great feature is the twist up bottom when you've worn it down enough! It's like a massive lip gloss in chap stick form which I really like!  
I love the packaging!
I've never used a crayon style lip product before!
Once I've tried the rest of the products, I will update you on what I think! 
Sadly, today is the last day of the Boots offer, I was a bit late on the bandwagon! It says on the Soap and Glory website that it is coming soon there though so hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on it imminently! 
Jess xx

P.S. I also justified buying this afterwards as a pre-emptive congratulations to myself - I've been given an ABB offer from Birmingham University! I'm super excited because Birmingham was one of my favourites! 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty lip color! I love how that set is packaged :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love it so much, it just seems really neat and it's not too overwhelming, it's easy to see all of the products! :) x

      Delete
  2. Gutted I missed this offer! Love soap and glory stuff.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I regret not buying it sooner so people could have gone out and bought it after seeing this too - Boots have other offers on over the next few weeks too as far as I'm aware so I'm going to keep an eye on the website to see what pops up!
      Thank you! :) xx

      Delete