Friday 14 February 2014

Instagram snapshots #3

Happy Valentine's Day guys! I hope you all had a great day either with loved ones or doing something you love!
I've been spending most of my time working over the last few weeks, hence the lack of posts, but I have been taking quite a few photos on Instagram so I haven't been completely dead on the Internet! I actually had more photos than I expected so this will be a bit of a long post!

This English coursework will be the death of me.
Hot chocolate, whipped cream, chocolate shavings and marshmallows!
Prettiest and yummiest chocolates I've had for a while!
What happens when me & mum go to the American sweet shop...
I wish essays were easier.
Caramel eclair and two peach and raspberry macaroons, yum!
Finally!!
Bought myself a treat for finishing my essay early!
Finally sorted it all out!
I love having morning frees.
Perfect boyfriend? I think so.
I could have split this into two posts but I thought it would be nice to put them all up from where I left off, plus I especially wanted the last photo on today's post for obvious reasons! Most of you won't know this but I've been in a relationship with a guy called Chris for a little while now which is pretty amazing if I'm going to be honest! He goes to my college so it's really great as I get to see him nearly every day which is completely new for me! It's also great that we share a lot of friends so yeah...I'm pretty happy at the moment! 
Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. So many yummy goodies, Thorntons too- he must be a keeper. It's funny how we've both chosen the Yellow Wallpaper for coursework as well- still no-where near finished on mine, yours looks entirely more impressive!
    Lovely post and lovely pics :)
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat way too much rubbish...I really need to be healthier but they taste so good! Yeah, it's pretty great ;) I had to finish mine just after the Christmas holidays so mine's long gone luckily!
      Thank you! xx

      Delete