Tuesday 4 March 2014

High End/Designer wish list.

I have a problem where I seem to fall in love with everything that is vastly out of my price range so I thought I would do a post with a selection of my current favourite High End/Designer make up and accessories.

Michael Kors Jet Set Large East/West Tote Bag - £240



Chanel Le Vernis nail polish - £18 per bottle

Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks - £25
J Crew Pearl Twisted Hammock necklace - £98
Tory Burch Classic Reva ballet flats in black - £205

I'll never be able to afford any of these (I could maybe save for one of the Chanel products...) but in reality, I will probably only be able to look at them from afar and wish I could buy them! 
Who knows, maybe one day there will be a miracle and I'll be able to afford the bag or shoes! 
Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. i really like the bag! and who knows why day you might have a lot of money and now at least you'll have a list of that you want to spend it on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so and yeah, I just have to hope they all stay in production! x

      Delete
  2. I feel ya! I'm in a desperate need of a MK handwatch and bag, but as you said at the beginning of your post "out of my price range" *boo hoo*

    Otilia, http://littlelibraryofdreams.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hopefully I'll be able to save up enough to treat myself sometime though! xx

      Delete