Monday 17 March 2014

Hopeless.

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lots recently, I've had so much work to do and I just haven't had any motivation! I have a few things in the works over the next week or so though so I should get some posts out soon!
It's my birthday on Thursday and I'm honestly so excited! I'm turning 18 which in reality isn't much of a big thing but it feels huge! I know that I won't suddenly turn into a responsible adult and know where my life is heading but it'll be nice to actually be an adult officially! 
I'm going out for lunch with my college friends on Wednesday and having my old friends over for a film day at the weekend so it'll be so much fun!
I shall do a post on Thursday/Friday about my day so look out for that! 
Jess xx

6 comments:

  1. Have a happy birthday for thursday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 18th for Thursday!! Sometimes I wish I was still 17 - being an adult is scary haha.

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm nervous but so excited too! x

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday for Thursday! It's not that much different to being 17 really! Have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I wouldn't think so but it'll be exciting all the same! xx

      Delete