Wednesday 5 March 2014

I CAN DRIVE!

After starting to drive around last May, I finally took my driving test today...and PASSED FIRST TIME!
I'm so unbelievably happy about it as I was really nervous before I started and actually dreamt about it which I've never done before a test! For my manoeuvre I got to do a 3 point turn which I was really happy about - they're the easiest in my opinion! 
I only got 2 minors which I'm also really pleased with as they were only about hesitations because I was being overly cautious and making sure I was doing everything right! It seemed to fly by and I was actually enjoying myself and getting into it by the time it was over! 
I can't wait to get my own car now and start driving everywhere properly but I have to do pass plus to get my insurance down before my parents are letting me! 
I think that it was definitely the best decision to book my test in the morning so I didn't have to wait around all day for it - I was shaking from nerves at one point! Luckily the examiner was really nice and chatty so I got to just drive like normal eventually! 
Are any of you guys driving? 
Jess xx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great. I passed when I was 17 and loved driving but sold my car when I moved to London, I miss driving, I miss spending time in my car, by myself, just singing along to the radio and thinking about stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh no! I would too but living in London must be amazing! x

      Delete
  2. Yay congratulations! I passed in the summer second time (booo!) I was so upset when I failed the first one, I dreaded the second! Well done you!
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awh, I know - I was so nervous as I failed my mock test that my instructor did with me a few days before! xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I remember passing about a year and half ago and being so happy! I passed first time and only had three minors which I was pretty happy about. Pass Plus is so helpful too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done to you too! It's such a nice feeling, I've been over the moon! Yeah, I can't wait to start! xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on passing! I bet your looking forward to the freedom. I remember when I finally passed it was so great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, just need a car now and I'll be sorted! It is, it's such a nice feeling! x

      Delete