Sunday 20 April 2014

A day out with an OOTD!

I MAY have forgotten to do a post for topic 7 of the Blogger Challenge so I've tried to incorporate it into this topic post as for my outfit post, I went to Reading as a revision break and had a friend take the photos there!
Topic 7 was to do a post about a day we've had and Topic 8 is to do a post about a Spring OOTD.

We had a walk around Waterstones which is always an amazing thing, I love bookshops!

We also went to Krispy Kreme and I had a Raspberry Chocolate Truffle doughnut! It was amazing!

I bought Paris by Edward Rutherfurd in Waterstones, a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive from Boots and MUA lipsticks in shades 2, 3 and 8 from Superdrug!

Left to right: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive, MUA lipstick shade 2, 
MUA lipstick shade 3, MUA lipstick shade 8.

I had a really good day and it was a lot of fun to just hang around and relax instead of revising!

I thought that I would show an outfit that didn't include jeans so I decided to wear one of my favourite dresses! It was one of those odd days where it's sunny and warm one minute but bitterly cold the next, hence the sunglasses and boots and tights in one outfit!

Dress: H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Tights: M&S
Boots: Next
Sunglasses: Ted Baker
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Mattel Lipstick in 008

Hope you guys enjoyed this mix up of topic posts! I've never done outfit posts because I've never been able to find someone to take photos for me so thanks Rob!

Jess xx


A bonus photo...what happens when I fail at keeping my balance!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I really need to get my spring dresses out! uhh, Krispy Creme is just amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The weather is so changeable at the moment, it's impossible to say what the weather will be like from one day to the next! :( I know, my favourite doughnuts by far! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh your dress is so cute! Also, what's Elusive like? I've been wanting to get it... would it be a bit of a liberty if I asked you to pretty please do a closeup of you wearing it? :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous, once exams are over I'll post a review because I love it, sorry I didn't get to this on time before you bought it! xxxx

      Delete
  3. very nice dress!! and congrats for not looking like the queen derpina while losing balance haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha! I don't know how I managed to look even vaguely normal! ;P x

      Delete