Sunday 27 July 2014

Hairspiration

Topic 10 of the blogger challenge was hair so I decided to put together a list of people & pictures that I would love to have hair like. My hair is quite poofy and frizzy and refuses to do what I want so a post about mine was out of the question.

1. Carrie - wishwishwish
Carrie has the prettiest of hairstyles and manages to pull of everything she does - I'm super jealous as it always looks so perfect! Can we also appreciate how gorgeous her outfits are too?! She always dresses so nicely.
She proves that you don't have to have super long hair (I sure don't!) to be able to do pretty and different things with your hair.

Picture from here
Picture from here
Picture from here
Picture from here

2. Zoe - Zoella
Pretty much everyone loves her but there's obviously a reason for that right?! I wish my hair was that long and still looked that good.

Picture from here
Picture from here
Picture from here

3. Carly - thecollegeprepster
I love her style so much and her hair is just amazing - this is the length I would love to have some day!

Picture from here
Picture from here
Picture from here
These are my current hairspirations that I can think of off the top of my head! 
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment